POSTING LATE THIS WEEK


I hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend - I did, but now need to play catch-up. How is it always Sunday night? Going to be late with the creative forecast - a heads up that the week could be a wee bit challenging.

We have Venus building to a square with Saturn this week - asking us "is this what you really love?" - we also have a lot of Cancer stuff (home, family, renovations, security) preparing us for the New Moon in Cancer next week.

Conversations and communications are going to get more emotional when Mercury goes into Cancer mid-week.

Back tomorrow night with more info - with any luck! xo all

2 comments

lynn bowes said...

"Conversations and communications are going to get more emotional when Mercury goes into Cancer mid-week."

I can't wait to hear more. I think this is going to affect my next two weeks in a big way. So I'm thinking I should keep my mouth shut when I feel a rising in my chest, which is never a bad idea anyway, right?

Catherine Ivins said...

Well, I could see Virgos might be burning some bridges this week (this Pluto opposition in your 11th house/social house) ... :) OR some kind of abrupt something or other could open up a new public thing - this stuff can always go good or bad